Run Minimized from Taskbar? How?

Greetings.

I am an old Pascal DOS programmer from day's gone by and am trying to port my brain over to Delphi.

I have a simple program that runs fine, but it's driving my wife crazy when it executes by popping up for a split second on the screen.

How can I get this program to run minimzed from the taskbar without popping a window up?

Thank You in advance.

~ Raven ~

Comments

• : Greetings.
    :
    : I am an old Pascal DOS programmer from day's gone by and am trying to port my brain over to Delphi.
    :
    : I have a simple program that runs fine, but it's driving my wife crazy when it executes by popping up for a split second on the screen.
    :
    : How can I get this program to run minimzed from the taskbar without popping a window up?
    :
    : Thank You in advance.
    :
    : ~ Raven ~
    :
    If it has a form, then set the WindowState property to wsMinimized, that should force the program to start in a minimized state.
  • : : Greetings.
    : :
    : : I am an old Pascal DOS programmer from day's gone by and am trying to port my brain over to Delphi.
    : : I have a simple program that runs fine, but it's driving my wife crazy when it executes by popping up for a split second on the screen.
    : : How can I get this program to run minimzed from the taskbar without popping a window up?
    : : Thank You in advance.
    : : ~ Raven ~
    : If it has a form, then set the WindowState property to wsMinimized, that should force the program to start in a minimized state.
    :

Awesome! Thank you so much!

~ Raven ~