I need help making a game with graphics

I am awesome with Visual Basic in Excel. With no experience with graphics software, I'm asking if anyone is willing to team up and make a game. It doesn't have to be anything major, I just want to be able to say that I have made a game with proper moving characters and objects. I'm more than willing to be taught the basics of graphics programming, so if you're good with graphics and not as good with programming functions or commands, inputs and outputs etc. this will be a great opportunity for both of us! Please contact me, it would be mega ideal if you lived anywhere near Peterborough in the UK.

Thanks everyone.

Comments

• A couple of use have been brewing a game idea for a while now ... to catch up on the disussions, go to ...

http://www.vbgames.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=38

We are always happy to have more people get involved. Unfortunately, it's been a slow process because we all work 40 hr per week jobs.

However, we should be starting some coding soon. Before we do that, we want to look into source control.