Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

releasing c# applications

NicaNica Member Posts: 10
hi! this is my first time to release an application...i have created a c# app under .net 2.0 framework.. and it should run on an xp 2002 computer.. aside from installing the .net 2.0 framework, are there any other things that i need to add to run the application?

thanks.

Comments

• deusdeus Member Posts: 45
    : hi! this is my first time to release an application...i have created a c# app under .net 2.0 framework.. and it should run on an xp 2002 computer.. aside from installing the .net 2.0 framework, are there any other things that i need to add to run the application?
    :
    : thanks.
    :

as far as i know, that's the only thing that you need to run your application
  • NicaNica Member Posts: 10
    : : hi! this is my first time to release an application...i have created a c# app under .net 2.0 framework.. and it should run on an xp 2002 computer.. aside from installing the .net 2.0 framework, are there any other things that i need to add to run the application?
    : :
    : : thanks.
    : :
    :
    : as far as i know, that's the only thing that you need to run your application
    :

thanks! :)
    now i got this program running. but i got a problem about my program.
    part of the program was to save a text file. when i click on the save button, it shows this warning:
    "Request for permission of type System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission..."
    what does this mean? and how can i avoid this?