How do i create a moving button????

In class we created a moving ball in a windows application.....now we are suppoed to create a moving button...i can't seem to grasp how to make it move.....i have my timer but i'm not sure how to reference my button to get it to move...Any ideas????thanks-------

Comments

• : In class we created a moving ball in a windows application.....now we are suppoed to create a moving button...i can't seem to grasp how to make it move.....i have my timer but i'm not sure how to reference my button to get it to move...Any ideas????thanks-------
    :

Hi, if your application has a button the will be a referenz( variable ) for that button, but You can still get it from the controlCollection. However, buttons also have informations about their positions, btn.Location, btn.Top, btn.Left. Top and Left you can set according to your needs, and that will move the button. It could be real fun if you use the delegate MouseMove for that button, so whenever user moves mouse to button it is fired, and you can change location here, so that button will not be under mouse anymore, hence you can never klick it.

greets c.
  • Thanks---------

: : In class we created a moving ball in a windows application.....now we are suppoed to create a moving button...i can't seem to grasp how to make it move.....i have my timer but i'm not sure how to reference my button to get it to move...Any ideas????thanks-------
    : :
    :
    : Hi, if your application has a button the will be a referenz( variable ) for that button, but You can still get it from the controlCollection. However, buttons also have informations about their positions, btn.Location, btn.Top, btn.Left. Top and Left you can set according to your needs, and that will move the button. It could be real fun if you use the delegate MouseMove for that button, so whenever user moves mouse to button it is fired, and you can change location here, so that button will not be under mouse anymore, hence you can never klick it.
    :
    : greets c.
    :

• : Thanks---------
    :
    : : : In class we created a moving ball in a windows application.....now we are suppoed to create a moving button...i can't seem to grasp how to make it move.....i have my timer but i'm not sure how to reference my button to get it to move...Any ideas????thanks-------
    : : :
    : : Hi, if your application has a button the will be a referenz( variable ) for that button, but You can still get it from the controlCollection. However, buttons also have informations about their positions, btn.Location, btn.Top, btn.Left. Top and Left you can set according to your needs, and that will move the button. It could be real fun if you use the delegate MouseMove for that button, so whenever user moves mouse to button it is fired, and you can change location here, so that button will not be under mouse anymore, hence you can never klick it.
    : : greets c.
    :
    :

hi, One of the way to keep the button moving is, create a thread that continuously changes the Button.Location value on time basis or in a loop or watever ur logic is . it would be more efficient way to do so.

• Hii
    I have one question for you

I want to capture the data which i scoming to one system thru the network, and have a copy of those datas in another system
    Is it possible in .net,

Network line
    ---------------------->Data(any data) -------------> System 1
    |
    |--------------->Copy of the same data to system 2

Assume for example
    U have a note pad open in one system
    And i am typing some thing in it
    Is it possible to get that same data in anther system

• U can try uding s null modem cable, or using the serial port