list all controls in picture box

Hi, I am working on a program that allows users to add images and labels to a picture box and i want to be able to save a list and the properties of the controls in the picturebox to be used later. My question is: How do I find out what controls are in the picture box so I can get the information on each control so I can save the info? I just use to control arrays and when the user presses a button it loads another instance of the control. any help would be greatly appreciated.

James

Comments

• : Hi, I am working on a program that allows users to add images and labels to a picture box and i want to be able to save a list and the properties of the controls in the picturebox to be used later. My question is: How do I find out what controls are in the picture box so I can get the information on each control so I can save the info? I just use to control arrays and when the user presses a button it loads another instance of the control. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    :
    :
    : James
    :

sounds like a fun program. you're going to have to save the position of each item in the picture box. i would record what item is in the picture box as it's created and store that in some file/database. you'll need to store the percentage of where it is in the picture box if you're planning on resizing the window. look at your basic junior high math to get the percentages. try that stuff, and let me know if you need any more help.