Need help with iframe

In IFrame, is it possible to set the location in the src page from which the iframe will start feeding?
I mean, Iframe usally takes the area of its width and height, starting with the left top corner of the src page; is it possible to start from another point in the src page, without having access to the src page code?

Maybe with another element/tag?

Is it possible to set the scroll of the Iframe exactly to the desirable point (through the code)?
I tried this:
window.iframe_name.scrollTo(50,50);
but it doesn't work because the src page in the iframe isn't in my domain.
Is there any way to do that? any suggestions?

Comments

• [b][red]This message was edited by sri2007 at 2007-1-31 8:42:33[/red][/b][hr]
    : In IFrame, is it possible to set the location in the src page from which the iframe will start feeding?
    : I mean, Iframe usally takes the area of its width and height, starting with the left top corner of the src page; is it possible to start from another point in the src page, without having access to the src page code?
    :
    : Maybe with another element/tag?
    :
    : Is it possible to set the scroll of the Iframe exactly to the desirable point (through the code)?
    : I tried this:
    : window.iframe_name.scrollTo(50,50);
    : but it doesn't work because the src page in the iframe isn't in my domain.
    : Is there any way to do that? any suggestions?
    :
    :

Try This Code .