Compiler problem

When I am trying to run a C program(it is a copy paste of arc.c under graphics.c in help)in my Turbo C++ compiler version 3.0 from Borland it shows a no.(9) of linking error "undefined symbol _... in module arc.c .How can I solve it????

Comments

• : When I am trying to run a C program(it is a copy paste of arc.c under graphics.c in help)in my Turbo C++ compiler version 3.0 from Borland it shows a no.(9) of linking error "undefined symbol _... in module arc.c .How can I solve it????
    :

Don't copy paste from arc.c, or from any pre-written *.c file for that matter... why would you?

The problem is your most likely missing all kinds of headers/include files. If you need the functions, find the right header (that goes with arc.c or graphics.c) to include.

Best Regards,
    Richard

• : : When I am trying to run a C program(it is a copy paste of arc.c under graphics.c in help)in my Turbo C++ compiler version 3.0 from Borland it shows a no.(9) of linking error "undefined symbol _... in module arc.c .How can I solve it????
    : :
    :
    : Don't copy paste from arc.c, or from any pre-written *.c file for that matter... why would you?
    :
    : The problem is your most likely missing all kinds of headers/include files. If you need the functions, find the right header (that goes with arc.c or graphics.c) to include.
    :
    : Best Regards,
    : Richard
    :
    [blue]
    Most "unresolved symbol" errors are caused by not linking approparaite libraries correctly. Insure you are linking GRAPHICS.LIB properly.

If this does not work, please post the exact errors you are recieving.

http://www.onecore.net/turbo-c-graphics-programming.htm
    [/blue]