Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

who could figure it out?

hi to all of you....
once again, i need help....
my problem is that, how can i create a program that will print out the result of the inputed elements?

example: when you take a grocery and pay what had you ordered, the computer will print out the reciept.

i know that this case is somehow confidencial but, i don't have more time to think on it over and over again. i just want to clear my points because i'm now in a rush.

from red3warlord with gratitude

Comments

• lionblionb Posts: 1,688Member ✭✭
    : hi to all of you....
    : once again, i need help....
    : my problem is that, how can i create a program that will print out the result of the inputed elements?
    :
    : example: when you take a grocery and pay what had you ordered, the computer will print out the reciept.
    :
    :
    : i know that this case is somehow confidencial but, i don't have more time to think on it over and over again. i just want to clear my points because i'm now in a rush.
    :
    :
    Not sure what your question is about. Is it about confidentiality/sequrity or abour printing?

If it's about printing, you may use Printer object to print document/receipt. There is some code example in this link http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/Visual-Basic/Printing-With-Visual-Basic/

• red3warlordred3warlord Posts: 77Member
    : : hi to all of you....
    : : once again, i need help....
    : : my problem is that, how can i create a program that will print out the result of the inputed elements?
    : :
    : : example: when you take a grocery and pay what had you ordered, the computer will print out the reciept.
    : : i know that this case is somehow confidencial but, i don't have more time to think on it over and over again. i just want to clear my points because i'm now in a rush.
    : Not sure what your question is about. Is it about confidentiality/sequrity or abour printing?
    :
    : If it's about printing, you may use Printer object to print document/receipt. There is some code example in this link http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/Visual-Basic/Printing-With-Visual-Basic/
    :
    :
    thank you for the source...

sorry for my misunderstandable message itaht i had indicated before....

from red3warlord with gratitude