XP Login

I know this dont really belong here, but Microsoft are no help. I had Two Login names for XP "Administrator & David" The David login was the login where all my files were. Now only the Administrator account shows. Allthough I can see the David's Documents Directory it states I do not have permission. How can Windows just lose a login, but more important, how do I get it back.

Any help would be great, thanks.

Comments

• : I know this dont really belong here, but Microsoft are no help. I had Two Login names for XP "Administrator & David" The David login was the login where all my files were. Now only the Administrator account shows. Allthough I can see the David's Documents Directory it states I do not have permission. How can Windows just lose a login, but more important, how do I get it back.
    :
    : Any help would be great, thanks.
    :

This is not helpdesk. Google it.
  • I thought the idea of a message board was to help others and a chance to shine where others have failed. With that attitude you should apply for a job a Microsoft.
  • : I thought the idea of a message board was to help others and a chance to shine where others have failed. With that attitude you should apply for a job a Microsoft.
    :

The idea of a message board is to use it for its purpose. Needless to say, one should read the rules before posting:

http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=10

• You could of actually posted some help, in the time you wasted with these remarks. It doesnt matter now because someone did actually help me. You should try it sometime
  • : You could of actually posted some help, in the time you wasted with these remarks. It doesnt matter now because someone did actually help me. You should try it sometime
    :

I have no idea how to help you, since I'm a programmer, not helpdesk. Yet another reason for not posting off-topic.
  • : : You could of actually posted some help, in the time you wasted with these remarks. It doesnt matter now because someone did actually help me. You should try it sometime
    : :
    :
    :
    : I have no idea how to help you, since I'm a programmer, not
    : helpdesk. Yet another reason for not posting off-topic.
    :
    Your quite right, you have no idea. I would hate to see your code