Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

game first person shooter and game console programming help(more added

jeffmanjeffman Posts: 112Member
[b][red]This message was edited by jeffman at 2007-4-23 7:11:12[/red][/b][hr]
iam looking for full source code and tutorials to make a first person shooter game and i want to make games for the xbox, xbox 360,new xbox 2, playstation 2,and 3 if possible and deploy to cds/dvds when done that will work on these consoles (for consoles also programs that will help me develop games/programs for them
if i just need tutorials can you point to sites that show you how to write full code for a first person shooter and game delopyment programs beacuse i need some and i need to know how to make games for the xbox, xbox 360, and ps2 and ps3 i can be fine if i have to pay for the game console tutorials but i want to try to find a free first person shooter tutorial online. thanks for any help again
jeffman

Comments

• XLoomXLoom Posts: 129Member
    : iam looking for full source code and tutorials to make a first person shooter game and i want to make games for the xbox, xbox 360,new xbox 2, playstation 2,and 3 if possible and deploy to cds/dvds when done that will work on these consoles (for consoles also programs that will help me develop games/programs for them
    :

You don't need a full source code for it. Tutorials should suffice.