I am analyzing a C++ console based program but I am very newbie to C++ and I want to learn it. Main reason, why I am analyzing this code, becouse I need to remake it by myself but in form of MFC dialog.
Okay, I have couple of questions and I hope, someone will help me...
1) Does this one makes an array? If so, then, all the array values from 1..32 will be empty, if I call set or any other?
2) What will I get, when I will call just: "set", not "set[n]" ?
3) What will I get, when I will say "set+k" if:
4) What is doing this loop? I know that "EOF" is EndOfFile that is CTRL+Z, but what this loop does?
[code]while (k<32 && scanf("%d",set+k)!=EOF) k++;[/code]
5) What is doing here:
[code]for (i=0;i<k-1;i++) printf("%d,",set[i]);[/code]
6) What this will "set[k-1]" print out?
[code]if (k) printf("%d",set[k-1]);[/code]
Okay, (not a)full code, if you ask, is here:
[code]int main(void) /*demo*/
printf("enter the set elements separated by blanks and ctrl-z at the "
while (k<32 && scanf("%d",set+k)!=EOF) k++;
for (i=0;i<k-1;i++) printf("%d,",set[i]);
if (k) printf("%d",set[k-1]);
I will have a couple of more questions later on...