Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Project help. Please

jkrege03jkrege03 Member Posts: 2
Hi, I'm in need of some help on a project I'm doing for a class. In this project were creating an inventory management system for a soda pop company. The menu's and initial part of the program has already been created, my job is to take three fields, sku, quantity, and price and field reports from them. I need to take one sku, and print a report listing sku and quantity, or If the user wants a total report print all skus, total quantity, and total sale price amount. If a sku is under a quantity of 24, than create a flag for that sku. Here is the code we've created for the program.

/*
* Main menu and function calls for soft drink inventory *
* Team project for CS218a :: Mr. Steven King *
* Team Members: Andrew Gonyea, Rick Hedden, James Kreger *
*/

#include
#include
#include
#include
#include
#include

Comments

• MT2002MT2002 Member Posts: 1,444

Two suggestions...

a) Please use [leftbr]code[rightbr]*code here*[leftbr]/code[rightbr] when posting. Thanks :-)

b) Splitting the code accross multiple files will make it easier to read,
    modify, and expand upon. It will also make this project *much* easier
    as you can focus on one section at a time.

Also, posting large code blocks isnt very effeciant. You can upload
    your files as an attacment to help make the posts look nicer.
  • stoberstober Member Posts: 9,765 ✭✭✭
    another suggestion: you described what the program is supposed to do but you did not say anything about what problem(s) you are having. Since we can't read your mind you will have to describe the problems in some detail.
    =============================================
    never lie -- the government doesn't like the competition. (Author unknown)
  • jkrege03jkrege03 Member Posts: 2
    I need help in evaluating my code at the bottom, and suggesting what is the proper code to finish it. I know I need help on what I'm supposed to do to finish my section.