[b]EMS Database Management Solutions[/b] are pleased to announce a new version of [b]EMS Data Export[/b], a powerful tool to export your data quickly to 19 available formats, including MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, ODF and others.
[b]EMS Data Export for SQL Server version 3.0 [/b]is now available and can be downloaded from: http://www.sqlmanager.net/products/oracle/dataexport/download
What's new in Data Export version 3.0
1. Export from new formats is available now:
- MS Excel 2007
- MS Word 2007
- Document Format (Open Document Text and Open Document Spreadsheet)
- Generic XML with XSD schema
2. Now you can use parameters in data export queries. The parameters are prompted in interactive mode in the wizard. In the Console version query parameters can be set in the command line or prompted in interactive mode.
3. Utility source code significantly optimized, work speed increased.
4. Now you can select destination server when exporting to SQL format. Result script will be generated in accordance with the specifications of the target server.
5. Wizard window is now resizable.
6. An error used to occur when exporting tables containing VARCHAR fields with the length of more than 255 symbols to MS Access. Fixed now.
7. Other minor improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products!