Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

help mee ...

saritha_reghusaritha_reghu Member Posts: 3
how we can use graphics header file (#include)in C -language inorder to make an animation of linked list,stack,queue..??

Comments

• MT2002MT2002 Member Posts: 1,444
    Dont use -- its very dated and not support by most compiliers. The only compiliers that I seen support for it are for the Borlands BGI for 16 bit DOS.

Also, your question does not make sense: Linked-lists, stacks, queues are all data structures. Animation is a completely different topic so I am unsure of what you are aiming for. ie, what do you mean by "to make an animation of linked list"?
  • CindexCindex Member Posts: 27
    : how we can use graphics header file (#include)in C
    : -language inorder to make an animation of linked
    : list,stack,queue..??
    :
    As in convert a list/stack/queue into an animation?

You would have to make a looping function to convert them all into a format you could feed into another function to display your animation. I did something similar in ActionScript, and I know you CAN do it in C++.

Make sure you have graphics.h added to your compiler if it doesn't come with it.
    function Me() {
    str1 = "ActionScript"; str2 = "PHP";
    trace(str1.concat(str2)); }
    Output: Skills.
  • LundinLundin Member Posts: 3,711
    You can't "add" graphics.h to a compiler. The code doing the work isn't in the h-file, it is in the utterly compiler-specific libraries.

I agree with MT2002, skip that old DOS junk. Learn a RAD tool like Borland Builder or Visual Studio, or Win API, or DirectX, or OpenGL. Don't learn about crap that went obsolete 14 years ago.