Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Austin needs C++ programmers

I am a technical recruiter in Austin, TX aka. "The Silicon Hills". I am working with a number of companies that are looking for C++ programs of all levels (1-5 yrs) and they are paying top dollar. If you are interested contact me ASAP.

Comments

• kreitlerkreitler Member Posts: 218
    : I am a technical recruiter in Austin, TX aka. "The Silicon Hills". I am working with a number of companies that are looking for C++ programs of all levels (1-5 yrs) and they are paying top dollar. If you are interested contact me ASAP.
    :
    :
    Jason,
    My name is Mark Kreitler. I'm a professional developer who's interested in starting my own
    contracting/consulting business. I've got moderate C++ skills (on again, off-again for a couple of
    years), strong C and Java experience. I'm currently employed with Raytheon Missile Systems as
    a C++ programmer.

If any of those positions in the "Silicon Hills" include the possibility of me working remotely from
    my home in Tucson (with occasional visits to the home offices in Austin), let me know. I'd love to get
    more info.

Thanks,

Mark Kreitler
    Senior Systems Engineer
    Raytheon Missile Systems