Need Help: Automating form fill-up and submission via c# + asp.net

Hi!

I am new to C# and asp.net network programming so I hope someone can point me to the right direction in starting what I want to do.

I want to make a windows form application in C# that would automatically fill-up application forms from websites and automatically submit them. For instance, I want to automatically log-in in all my web accounts on different web pages through a button click in my c# application. I am new to network programming but my initial research tells me to use the http and web service classes to accomplish this. Technically, i would get and parse the IDs of the form components from the websites and post the values plus invoke the 'click' or 'submit' function. I want your comments on this.

Any answer will be appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• I created a small scripting/automation application that used the WebBrowser control available in System.Windows.Forms

This will give you access to the "HtmlDocument" that is loaded into it. This gives you access to all of the items in a page as DOM elements.

So you can actually access a "Form" element and its children and set/read properties and submit data.

If you are looking for a way to automate testing webforms this control will have just about everything you need.

><//~Psightoplasm`~