New to PHP(Contact Us form)

Hi there,

I am working on a Contact Us form for a site. I don't have a coded right and wondered why it won't forward the information to my email. Any ideas on what I am missing?

$to = $_REQUEST["[email protected]"];
$from = $_REQUEST['Email'] ;
$name = $_REQUEST['Name'] ;
$headers = "From: $from";
$subject = "Web Contact Data";

$fields = array();
$fields{"Name"} = "Name";
$fields{"Company"} = "Company";
$fields{"Email"} = "Email";
$fields{"Phone"} = "Phone";
$fields{"list"} = "Mailing List";
$fields{"Message"} = "Message";

$body = "We have received the following information:

"; foreach($fields as $a => $b){ $body .= sprintf("%20s: %s
",$b,$_REQUEST[$a]); }

$headers2 = "From: [email protected]";
$subject2 = "Thank you for contacting us";
$autoreply = "Thank you for contacting us. Somebody will get back to you as soon as possible, usualy within 48 hours. If you have any more questions, please consult our website at";

if($from == '') {print "You have not entered an email, please go back and try again";}
else {
if($name == '') {print "You have not entered a name, please go back and try again";}
else {
$send = mail($to, $subject, $body, $headers);
$send2 = mail($from, $subject2, $autoreply, $headers2);
{header( "Location:" );}
{print "We encountered an error sending your mail, please notify webmaster[email protected]"; }

• You are sending your e-mail to
    $to = $_REQUEST["[email protected]"];

Unless you have an input field with name="[email protected]" that's not going to work. Either use the name of an input field, like
    $to = $_REQUEST["addressee"];
    or hard-code the address,
    $to = "[email protected]";

Also you might want to consider sending the auto-reply mail ($send2) only if the first one ($send) was succesful. Now if the sending fails they get an e-mail saying "thank you, we will get back to you" and a webpage saying "there was an error".