I have explained my problem step by step:
1. Firstly I have sub-classed the winword with my windows procedure with appropriate sub-classing requirement (rules).
2. After sub-classing, from my own application i am sending WM_USER + 40 message with character 'x' to winword.
3. As i have sub-classed first this 'x' will come to my WndProc then i will do some operation on 'x' and processed 'x' will forward to original winwords 's WndProc. See following my WndProc
case WM_USER + 40:
message = WM_CHAR;
// Calling original focused window procedure.
lResult = CallWindowProc(
4. Now words WndProc supposed to write 'x' at ms-word .
5. But i am not seeing any result.
But for other application's like Internet Explore, Notepad, Wordpad every where it is working.
Thanks and Regards