WCF timeout error handling on client side

Hi there,

I am serching solution for one problem since few days but no success. My problem is, I have handled timeout error in client of WCF error in such a way that if data is large to fetch, after 10 minutes(as all timeout in web config of client are set to 10 minutes) it should show me customize message 'Too many records to fetch, please modify criteria'. It works on my local system as per expected but if I put it in test server(Service is in one test server and Client application in one test server) it gives me following runtime error.

The message could not be processed. This is most likely because the action 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/SCT/Cancel' is incorrect or because the message contains an invalid or expired security context token or because there is a mismatch between bindings. The security context token would be invalid if the service aborted the channel due to inactivity. To prevent the service from aborting idle sessions prematurely increase the Receive timeout on the service endpoint's binding.

The thing is if I set SendTimeout in test server client config less than 20 seconds then it works fine but we should not be limited upto 20 seconds as it is awfully short.

Please help me on this because it is urgent now.