Best ways to promote Your website

Hello,

I have experience in web development and have recently been assigned task to handle marketing projects as well.

Pls let me know which are the most effective marketing techniques available online. I have tried twitter marketing, but hasnt helped.

thanks
Abby

Comments

• First, Site is working properly...

Best way to promote a website - blog post, directory submission, blog comment....ans make a video of your business service and upload in video site like youtube, dailymotion and many more...

Thank

• It depends on what promotion you need. There are SEM, SMO and PPC. And each direction has its own approach.
  • you only need to build a most suitable seo plan for your website. to do that you need to know about both your website and your competitor website. you need to know alexa rank, bounce rate, time on site, page view...and based on these information, you can find a way to improve your website.
    you can find your competitor websites and these information on siterank.me. I always check my competitor website information on siterank. Good luck!!!

• Promoting websites by social is very hard. Some common strategies about SEO like high quality articles/blogs linked to your site, social bookmarking/directory submission are useful. Besides, you can visit yummydocs.com to find something you need.

• best ways to promote your website was you can build a backlink of your very own website with high quality websites, you can build a anchor text like follwing
    PHD PROJECT CENTERS IN CHENNAI
    VLSI PHD RESEARCH
    Ieee Projects
    Ieee Projects pondicherry