Prerequisites generating errors.

When I attempt to publish my VB 2010 Express project, I get the following errors. Numbers 3 and 4 are my concern.

Error 1 Cannot publish because a project failed to build. (This is likely because of Errors 3 and 4.)

Error 3 To enable 'Download prerequisites from the same location as my application' in the Prerequisites dialog box, you must download file 'DotNetFX40\dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe' for item 'Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (x86 and x64)' to your local machine. For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=239883.

Error 4 To enable 'Download prerequisites from the same location as my application' in the Prerequisites dialog box, you must download file 'DotNetFX40Client\dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe' for item 'Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (x86 and x64)' to your local machine. For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=239883.

I have downloaded and copied the files (error 3), DotNetFX40\dotNetFx40 Full x86 x64.exe into "C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Bootstrapper\Packages\DotNetFx40\"

and "DotNetFX40Client\dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe" into "C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Bootstrapper\Packages\DotNetFx40Client\"

Evidently, I am doing something wrong inasmuch as the program is not finding those files or I have overlooked something...but what?

Just to back up a little, when I tried to deploy my program earlier, I was getting an error that I needed PowerPack 10.0.0.0. I went through the process of downloading it and putting it into the proper package and that took care of that issue.

An additional issue was that computer(s) that on which I wished to install my program, required .Net 4.0, and I just down loaded it out side of (not as an included prerequisite in the installation package), my program on that computer. However, if the ClickOnce program can include that prerequisite, I certainly want it to do so as a matter of efficiency. I did not know for sure which DotNetFX40 file (Client or the other), it needed, so I downloaded both and put them in their respective folders.

Any ideas at all?