Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to delete all data from iPhone permanently before selling?

cxiywncxiywn usaPosts: 12
edited June 2015 in Android

How to delete iPhone data before selling? How to wipe all file from iPhone before selling my iPhone? How to permanently erase information on iPhone before selling my old iPhone?
1. “I want to sell both of my Water Damaged Iphones, how do i delete the data permanently if they wont go on? “- crocket

1. Deleting info on iPhone?
    “I use my phone for a lot of things, therefore I have put a good amount of info in there over time. How can I delete whats in my phone before I sell it?” - BosKm

2. Does erase all content and settings securley wipe?
    “I want to sell my iphone 4 to a friend of mine. I used to have some business info on the phone but i deleted it. I know deleting stuff doesnt "really" delete stuff and while i trust my friend i worry if somebody would steal the phone from my friend they could recover the deleted data. Ive heard erase content and settings deletes the encryption key making old data unrecoverable but i don't know if its true. Whats the correct way to securely sanitize my iphone before sale.” - Superfan

4.How can I make sure my old iPhone memory is completely deleted before selling it?
“I want to sell my first generation iPhone, but want to make sure it has been completely cleaned of my personal data.” - PSU94

To erase iPhone data before selling, remember backup all your data, You can use iTunes or iCloud to backup the data on your old iPhone, or directly transfer it to your new phone or computer with a certain data transfer tool like iPhone Data Manager.

Delete data on the iPhone for selling: To ensure that the deleted data cannot be recovered by any data recovery software, you need to choose a reliable tool which can finish this work perfectly and won't remember any data by itself. Here my recommendation is iPhone Data Eraser. This software can smash everything on the iPhone, and even the government recovery facility can't retrieve anything on it. It's totally safe and easy to use.

To ensure that the deleted data cannot be recovered by any data recovery app, a reliable data delete tool is in needed, here I strongly recommend this data eraser: iPhone Data Eraser or iPhone Data Eraser for Mac. iPhone Data Eraser is such a powerful software, which can help iPhone users to completely and permanently delete iPhone contacts, text messages, photos, videos and more. All the erased files are 100% unrecoverable. iPhone Data Eraser is compatible with iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S and more, as well as iPad and iPod touch.

Steps to Completely Delete Contacts, Text Messages from iPhone

Step 1. Do backup iPhone

Before you begin the next step, you should seriously do a full backup of your important data first. All deleted iPhone data will be wiped permanetly and it won't be retrieved. Please make backup first.

Step 2. Connect iPhone to computer

After you backup iPhone data, run iPhone Data Eraser. And Connect your iPhone to computer.

Step 3. Choose the right option on your device

You should choose the "ERASE ALL DATA" option, you are allowed to choose three kind of security levels to erasing your device.

Step 4. Permanent erase your iPhone data, not just contacts and text messages

Here please type "delete" in the textbox to confirm, and then click "Erase Now" so that you can continue the subsequent steps.
After that the program will automatically scan and wipe the data from your iPhone device, just wait a moment.

Note: All the erased data by the iPhone Data Eraser can not being recovered, so, you'd better backup iPhone data to computer before wiping your iPhone.

Read more: Erase all text messages from iPhone before selling

Erase all contacts on iPhone before selling

Comments

• Azareel DuffAzareel Duff Hong KongPosts: 5

iPhone iPad Data Eraser supports erase all data from iPhone, including contacts, messages, call history, apps, system setting, photo, video, keyboard cache, safari bookmark. However, this iPhone Data Eraser is the most useful iPhone wipe tool that every ios users must own one.What’s more, the ios data eraser software works well with iPad and iPod(iPod Touch), as well, if you use iPad and iPod,you can use this ios data eraser software remove data from iPad& iPod easily.

How to delete iPad video photos