Our company seeks a "WIN32 API Developer (Kernel Programming)" to help us solve hard cyber security challenges. This is a great opportunity for a professional to join a leading firm positioned to be the brand of choice for cyber security and computer forensics. The developer will support building a technology for detecting advanced threat activities inside a network.
- Write secure codes to support the development of a cyber security technology
- Test codes
- Experience with WIN32 API programming, including kernel and device drivers development
- Deep experience with user-mode and kernel-mode code development
- Windows programming
- Knowledge of Windows file system internals
- Expert programming experience in C and C++
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and Network programming useful
You can get back to me on my email: [email protected]
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!