It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Truckcare is a vehicle processing center for trucks and buses. Truckcare deals mainly with new and demo vehicles prior to delivery and fleet work. We are not a service centre and do not carry out servicing on vehicles.
Our services include custom fleet builds Design Rules specifications, chassis modifications and pre-delivery inspections.
Truckcare offer a range of services to help modify trucks and buses to help meet any requirements on your custom fleet work.
Common fleet work carried out:
• Supply and install accessories such as cameras, CB radios, auxiliary lighting, air conditioning units, aerials, raise and lower kits, fridges, fire extinguishers, fire blankets, PTOs.
• Supply and fit mudguards and mudflaps, B double loops, side skirts, bug deflectors, stoneguards, bullbars, to whitches, toolboxes, wind deflectors, roofbars.
• Chassis modifications: shorten, lengthen, docking, rolling axles back, reinforcing diff housing.
• Relocations of vehicle equipment such as PDMs, fuel tanks, air tanks and batteries.
• Co-ordination of sublet work including: body paint, window tinting, aluminium polishing, diff axle ratio change, weighbridge, wheel alignment, rim swap, tyre fitment/swap, repair wings/chassis (panel beating), truck movements, engineering and blue plate certification, VASS certificates, turntable fitment.