It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 17.10.0 has been released. This is primarily a maintenance release whereby Aspose team has resolved certain issues incurring in API. In this release some design decisions have been made. Aspose.BarCode for WPF has been merged in main Aspose.BarCode for .NET. Furthermore Class Aspose.BarCode.WPF.BarCodeElement has also been added to Aspose.BarCode for .NET. This release also fixes exceptions that were reported by Aspose valued customers. DatabarStacked barcode generation process has been improved. The functionality has been improved in such a way that it now produce correct text in the barcode image. Whereas recognition process now returns correct output. DatabarExpandedStacked barcode recognition process has been enhanced. It is now producing correct output as a result of barcode recognition process. Rotation settings were not working properly in case when a barcode is generated and saved as an EMF image. The issue has been fixed. Now BarCodeBuilder.Rotate method is working properly and produce correct rotated barcode image. Barcode recognition process have been improved to detect barcodes from PDF files. Process to generation and recognition DatabarLimited barcode has been improved. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version.
• Merge Aspose.BarCode for WPF with main .NET 3.0 - 4.5 versions
• Remove Obsolete public API
• Incorrect text in picture for DatabarStacked
• Recognition result isn't correct for DatabarExpandedStacked
• Unable to recognize DatabarStacked barcode
• Rotation doesn't affected to EMF export
• Index was out of range exception when try to recognize barcode from PDF
• Incorrect DatabarLimited generation/recognition