It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 17.11.0 has been released. The major development in this release is the support to generate databar coded barcode with segments per row. This release also supports enhanced process of recognizing supplement barcode. Improved functionality to read barcode from PDF has also been incorporated in this release. Aspose.BarCode supports the functionality to generate databar coded barcode with segments per row. This functionality allows to adjust the amount of information that the code will generate per (each) row. A property BarCodeBuilder.Columns has been introduced to define the said setting. How a developer can set segments per row for a databar is demonstrated in the code snippet on blog announcement page.. The code snippet contains comments that makes it self-explanatory. This release also fixes exceptions that were reported by Aspose valued customers, such as Functionality to recognize barcode from image has been enhanced. The functionality has been enhanced in such a way that API will extract exact number of available barcodes. No unwanted barcodes, The process to extract supplement barcode has been improved. Aspose.BarCode now look for special parity pattern for correct recognition of supplement barcode, DataMatrix barcode recognition process from a TIFF image has been improved. Aspose.BarCode returns all DataMatrix barcode if RecognitionMode.MaxQuality recognition mode is used and Barcode recognition process have been enhanced to detect barcodes from PDF files. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version.
• Support to define settings "segments per row"
• Make consistent .NET Compact and Full Framework API
• Aspose.BarCode is detecting barcode from image that has no barcode on it
• Recognized incorrect Supplement barcode
• Aspose.BarCode is unable to recognize DataMatrix barcodes on a TIFF image
• Aspose.BarCode is detecting more barcodes than present in PDF file
• Reading barcode from PDF is returning garbage along with required output