Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Can someone Help Me concerning PowerBASIC

Let me start of by saying that I am a broke teenager living in a place called putnam county, in upstate NY. there are no jobs here an I have no money. I occupy most of my free time programming in QB. I recently noticed that the PowerBASIC site does not seem to be up. I have also heard rumors that they went under, if that is truem then if anyone can e-mail me a full copy of PB-DOS,or PB-DLL, that would by great. If the person reading this knows for a fact that PowerBASIC is not out-of-buisness, the tell me that to; I know i would be quite relieved.

Comments

• : Let me start of by saying that I am a broke teenager living in a place called putnam county, in upstate NY. there are no jobs here an I have no money. I occupy most of my free time programming in QB. I recently noticed that the PowerBASIC site does not seem to be up. I have also heard rumors that they went under, if that is truem then if anyone can e-mail me a full copy of PB-DOS,or PB-DLL, that would by great. If the person reading this knows for a fact that PowerBASIC is not out-of-buisness, the tell me that to; I know i would be quite relieved.
    :You can officially be relieved. PowerBASIC is alive and well.