Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Needing Conduit for Access 98

Can anyone tell me where I would go to find a conduit that will hotsync from a Palm into an Access 98 program and back.

Thanks in advance!

Michelle

P.S. Please email me privately as I don't check this board often. Thanks

Comments

• : Can anyone tell me where I would go to find a conduit that will hotsync from a Palm into an Access 98 program and back.
    :
    : Thanks in advance!
    : Michelle
    :
    : P.S. Please email me privately as I don't check this board often. Thanks
    :
    At www.vfide.com you can download at the example an example kgv. It has visual basic source code and example how to sync with an access database?

• cathcclcathccl Member Posts: 3
    : : Can anyone tell me where I would go to find a conduit that will hotsync from a Palm into an Access 98 program and back.
    : :
    : : Thanks in advance!
    : : Michelle
    : : P.S. Please email me privately as I don't check this board often. Thanks
    : At www.vfide.com you can download at the example an example kgv. It has visual basic source code and example how to sync with an access database?
    :
    :

• cathcclcathccl Member Posts: 3
    : : Can anyone tell me where I would go to find a conduit that will hotsync from a Palm into an Access 98 program and back.
    : At www.vfide.com you can download at the example an example kgv. It has visual basic source code and example how to sync with an access database?
    :
    : THe website u provided is not available..so can u pls tell me any other website which will show me the codes and explanation on the codes??
    thanks

• RedCoffeeRedCoffee Member Posts: 2
    :
    :
    http://www.vfdide.com/index.htm

• grim2020grim2020 Member Posts: 3
    : Can anyone tell me where I would go to find a conduit that will hotsync from a Palm into an Access 98 program and back.
    :
    : Thanks in advance!
    : Michelle
    :
    : P.S. Please email me privately as I don't check this board often. Thanks
    :
    :
    :
    Try appforge.com