Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

GAMING anyone??? OpenGL? DirectX? Direct3D??

If you have strong C++/VC++ skills, and experience in OPenGL/DirectX/Direct3D, you need to contact me NOW for an exciting awesome opportunity to create games for a company that is willing to pay for the RIGHT candidate!!!

Comments

• : If you have strong C++/VC++ skills, and experience in OPenGL/DirectX/Direct3D, you need to contact me NOW for an exciting awesome opportunity to create games for a company that is willing to pay for the RIGHT candidate!!!
    :
    :

It would help if you told where and when ! (not that I had time :) )

• XenogenesisXenogenesis Member Posts: 42
    : If you have strong C++/VC++ skills, and experience in OPenGL/DirectX/Direct3D, you need to contact me NOW for an exciting awesome opportunity to create games for a company that is willing to pay for the RIGHT candidate!!!
    :
    :
    :
    Can you send me more information about this? (For example, location, company, etc.)
    Please contact me with this information at [email protected] .

----
    [italic]Instead of using [blue]temp = varX; varX = varY; varY = temp;[/blue] for swapping 2 numbers, why not use
    [purple]varX ^= varY; varY ^= varX; varX ^= varY;[/purple] ? [/italic]

• socket3dsocket3d Member Posts: 42
    : If you have strong C++/VC++ skills, and experience in OPenGL/DirectX/Direct3D, you need to contact me NOW for an exciting awesome opportunity to create games for a company that is willing to pay for the RIGHT candidate!!!
    :

I'm interested in this, my email is [email protected]

• LordReaperLordReaper Member Posts: 10
    :
    :
    :

I would like to learn more about your company and its intents, so please send me a mail to [email protected] describing things such as:

- Your company name
    - Its location, phone number and e-mail address for contact
    - What is the opportunity you offer?
    - And what conditions you have.

I will be waiting for your e-mail anxiously.

- Roger (LordReaper) Pugh -

• DrGonzoDrGonzo Member Posts: 41
    :
    : i fit the above description, give me some info ->[email protected]
    :
    :