I need Game Programmers, Mappers, Skinners, Beta testers and more.

I am starting a Game development team called Xno Software. I need programmers with the capability to make a game such as Quake 3. I will need people working part-time to full-time without any pay until the game is done and selling. I will provide all the financial issues relating profits. I assure you this is no joke. Go to the link below Xno Software, and see for yourself. I need these people bad. I want to make my dreams come true and make a game worthwhile. I assure you that you will be paid, but I need dedicated people looking the say path I am.

Please see the site. And think about it.

URL:http://xnogamer.project77.net/xnosoftware

Comments

• Well, First off all the site doesn't work on linux -:(
    Is it necessary to make it OS dependent.

Second off all I don't see the point of running NT on the server from security point of view(just a suggestion).

: I am starting a Game development team called Xno Software. I need programmers with the capability to make a game such as Quake 3. I will need people working part-time to full-time without any pay until the game is done and selling. I will provide all the financial issues relating profits. I assure you this is no joke. Go to the link below Xno Software, and see for yourself. I need these people bad. I want to make my dreams come true and make a game worthwhile. I assure you that you will be paid, but I need dedicated people looking the say path I am.
    :
    : Please see the site. And think about it.
    :
    :