Getting started

I am really intrested in programming all in general. I like VGA, c++, and flash., I want to start a small company that makes website just to see if it will work out. The problem is that I, like many other unforchunate people, own a make. This means that I have little compilers to my knowledge. I know codewarrior exist, but are there any out there that are not 400 dollars? I hope so. Also if anyone has any advice on what kind of computer would be good for school/programming/everyday use I would greatly appreicate your reconmendation. My email is [email protected] Thank you for your time-lonestar-

Comments

• Well for starters - java is used for web-programming which is free.
    Secondly CodeWarrior isn't the only C/c++ compiler - why not just walk into www.cygwin.com website and get yourself a free well gnu c/c+= compiler which is free.

Regarding the computer - it totally depends on your requirement.

: I am really intrested in programming all in general. I like VGA, c++, and flash., I want to start a small company that makes website just to see if it will work out. The problem is that I, like many other unforchunate people, own a make. This means that I have little compilers to my knowledge. I know codewarrior exist, but are there any out there that are not 400 dollars? I hope so. Also if anyone has any advice on what kind of computer would be good for school/programming/everyday use I would greatly appreicate your reconmendation. My email is [email protected] Thank you for your time-lonestar-
    :