Wanna make games, learn it or just take part...

Starting out a group of programmers, artists and testers to develop games. No money involved, all is done over the internet and for learning and practice... maybe later we sell something we make...

URL:http://www.geocities.com/gamemakerclan

Comments

• I'm interested, how can I get in touch with you?

• I'm interested. Any more info would be great.

• : Starting out a group of programmers, artists and testers to develop games. No money involved, all is done over the internet and for learning and practice... maybe later we sell something we make...
    :
    Hi could you give me some more info as I'm interested in games development.

• : Starting out a group of programmers, artists and testers to develop games. No money involved, all is done over the internet and for learning and practice... maybe later we sell something we make...
    : I am interested, though I don't know much...but I learn fast!

• what kind of games would you like to make?

• : what kind of games would you like to make?
    :
    I'm interested in making director, flash based games.

• I'm interested in learning about making games. I tried to take a look at your web site, but all I got was
    an empty directory listing. I hope you can send me some more info about you project and how I can join it.

:

I'm interested in 3D games development

:
    I have coded for about 14 years. I know assembly, C++, Visual Basic, Pascal and Java. So if ya need me with something, I'd be happy to help or participate. But mostly I like to compose. I've composed for about 16 years, and made a few succesful records. You need artists, huh? I'd like to make musics, I prefer MIDI and Impulse Tracker. Have made about 600 pieces in total. So, if ya need me, drop me a line in csxm@iobox.fi. I can access the net only a couple of times a month, but still, I'd be happy to be involved in some kind of a project. Other people as well: If you need me or my advice in something, contact me.
    -Ahti Komu, Finland