Free Extractor program

I have downloaded a file extracting program called Free Extractor. The program say's that it is open source but you need a C++ editer to modify the program. All I need is, there is a button at the bottom of the program that I want to say "continue" instead of "Extract". Does anyone know a C++ editer that I can find on the internet to do this. I don't want to go out and buy Visual C++ just for this little job. Can anyone help meeee.
Thanks,
smithd_2

Comments

• : I have downloaded a file extracting program called Free Extractor. The program say's that it is open source but you need a C++ editer to modify the program. All I need is, there is a button at the bottom of the program that I want to say "continue" instead of "Extract". Does anyone know a C++ editer that I can find on the internet to do this. I don't want to go out and buy Visual C++ just for this little job. Can anyone help meeee.
    : Thanks,
    : smithd_2
    :
    Hi

I know a program to change the name and size of controls in an easy way. This program is called "Visual Localize". It's not freeware, but i think you can download a demo version from "www.visloc.com" (about 10 MB).

Hope it helps :-)
    AcidBurnX