Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

C++ SW Engineer Needed in Long Island, NY

samrobertssamroberts Member Posts: 4
I have an immediate need for a C++ Software Engineer with 4+ years experience in Stony Brook, New York. The ideal candidate will work with the research and development department of our client to develop software for them.
I am looking for 4+ years experience with C++ and work experience with UNIX and WinNT. The position offers a good salary and excellent benefits also. My client will also do a Visa transfer. If you meet these req's I look forward to talking with you!

Sam Roberts
Talent Recruiter
Toll Free 1.877.984.3527 x120

Comments

• software_engsoftware_eng Member Posts: 30
    : I have an immediate need for a C++ Software Engineer with 4+ years experience in Stony Brook, New York. The ideal candidate will work with the research and development department of our client to develop software for them.
    : I am looking for 4+ years experience with C++ and work experience with UNIX and WinNT. The position offers a good salary and excellent benefits also. My client will also do a Visa transfer. If you meet these req's I look forward to talking with you!
    :
    : Sam Roberts
    : Talent Recruiter
    : Toll Free 1.877.984.3527 x120
    :

Sam,

Are you interested in an independant contractor? I have the experience you need - my hourly rate is $50.00 USD per hour plus expenses (hotel/travel/ground transportation).

If interested in helping out an individual become 8(a) certified please respond.

Thanks!

Rod DeValcourt

• samrobertssamroberts Member Posts: 4
    I need a full time SW engineer for Long Island. It is a permanent placement and it pays upto 70K

• desai7desai7 Member Posts: 1
    HI! vikas,

How are you? I am computer science gratuate. I have a confidence, i can work best for your contract, I can work on you project for $20 hours.

[email protected]

vishal.