Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Beginning electronics tuts?

Anyone have good links to some simple electronics tuts for a beginner? I took an electronics class in HS 2 years ago, and still have alot of parts (soilderless breadboard, numerous resistors/capacitors/transistors, IC 555, etc) but i forget how to do most of it, so i just wanna look into it again, and start over with the basic stuff

Comments

• retrogeekretrogeek Member Posts: 93
    : Anyone have good links to some simple electronics tuts for a beginner? I took an electronics class in HS 2 years ago, and still have alot of parts (soilderless breadboard, numerous resistors/capacitors/transistors, IC 555, etc) but i forget how to do most of it, so i just wanna look into it again, and start over with the basic stuff
    :

Try searching Google.com for "electronics tutorial". It turns up hundreds!

Enjoy!

rg

• tlindematlindema Member Posts: 2
    : Anyone have good links to some simple electronics tuts for a beginner? I took an electronics class in HS 2 years ago, and still have alot of parts (soilderless breadboard, numerous resistors/capacitors/transistors, IC 555, etc) but i forget how to do most of it, so i just wanna look into it again, and start over with the basic stuff
    :

Try http://www.epanorama.net/basics.html