Default to favorites?

I think: if I set some particular messageboards as favorites, it usually means I don't need to access the other ones (almost always). Then why not to make the "Favorites" tab the default when accessing the "Messageboards" section, so I can click 1 time less? Actually, I rarely use the "Favorites" tab, because I find it easier to click once than twice (yes, my left mouse button is way too difficult to click...).

Comments

• I, too, spend an enormous amount of energy to click 'Favorites', and therefore agree with ColdShine.. I click 'Favorites' every time I enter messageboards, so it would be nice to ease the work of my mouse-button-finger :-)

• : I, too, spend an enormous amount of energy to click 'Favorites', and therefore agree with ColdShine.. I click 'Favorites' every time I enter messageboards, so it would be nice to ease the work of my mouse-button-finger :-)
    :

I cheat. I simply "stole" the URL that has my preferences in it (P9998F2301) and use it for my PH link. When I click on it in Favorites (IE, not PH), PH comes up with everything set up MY way.