Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

NEED A C++ PROGRAMMER

Need a C++ Programmer to do a project for my company. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I'll email you the project details when I receive your email.

Comments

• rkam77rkam77 Member Posts: 7

Hi there,
    would be interested. u can send me the details.
    thanks.

: Need a C++ Programmer to do a project for my company. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I'll email you the project details when I receive your email.
    :
    :
    :
    :

• Mr. CyberMindMr. CyberMind Member Posts: 3
    : Need a C++ Programmer to do a project for my company. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I'll email you the project details when I receive your email.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

Hi,

I'm interested in knowing what I've to do. Send in the details about the project at : [email protected]

Bye...

• ashworkashwork Member Posts: 5
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    Hi,
    I'm intrested pls send me details ([email protected])

-Ash
  • raveenaraveena Member Posts: 5
    :
    :
    Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am presently working in a software firm.
    Kindly go through me my resume and let me know if you find me suitable for your project.
    Yours faithfully,
    Aparajita Choudhury

Aparajita Choudhury
    Email:[email protected]
    Contact No: (0361)267060

Objective: To work in areas involving Windows SDK and palmtop SDK programming.

Education: B.E(Electronics & Telecommunication)---(1994-1999),
    Assam Engineering College,
    Under Gauhati University,
    Guwahati.

Skill sets: Programming Languages: C,C++,Win32 SDK,Embedded VC++,VB.
    Operating Systems: MS Windows,Linux(User Level).
    Web related Exposure: HTML,CGI/Perl,Javascript,DHTML,Microsoft Frontpage,Adobe Photoshop.
    Databases: mySQL

Work Experience:
    Jan,2001 to Nov,2001:Presently working in a company called JayBee Technologies in areas like VC++,VB, mySQL. Were engaged in the following projects for the past one year.
    (a)Wellpath planning software:
    Platform used: MS Windows.
    Dev. Languages Used: C/C++, Win32 SDK, OpenGL.

Developed a package to help trace the trajectory for an oil drilling well using Windows SDK platform.The project comprised of displaying of these trajectories (both horizontal and vertical views)along 2D and 3D planes.
    Ultimately these views could also be printed on plotters.The application consisted of a basic MDI with several child windows to display each of these views as also an exaggerated view and a 3D view.The rendering of images onto the screen and printer device contexts was done using metafiles.Also used OpenGl programming to obtain the 3D rendering of the views.
    (b)Publishing house accounting package:
    Platform used: Linux(user level).
    Dev. Languages used: VB.
    Database used: mySQL

Developed a package for a paperhouse which had VB as frontend and mySQL was the database used. The operating system used was Linux. It was a client server application over a LAN environment to maintain all accounting records
    of the paperhouse.The application consisted of a basic MDI with several forms in it.There were four parts to it…one each for the administrator,Ad Manager,Circulation Manager and Accountant.Each of these would have their
    own passwords to help log into them.The linking between the forms and the database was achieved with the help of the ADO . ActiveX controls too were used here.
    (c)Presently developing the project mentioned under (a) using WindowsCE programming.
    August,2000 to December,2000: Worked as a faculty cum web developer in a training cum web developing firm, Web.com.

Other Projects and Courseware: Was involved in the following projects as a part of courseware:
    (a)Electronic measurment of linear speed and its display: Used a very fundamental relationship,speed=distancetraversed/time (i.e S=d/T) to evaluate the speed of a moving object.
    S=d/T=d/tN, where d=Total distance traversed, T=Total time taken,
    t=Time period of a clock pulse and N=total no. of clock pulses.
    In our project, d and t were maintained constant. N was the only variable quantity.Two photodiodes were used as
    sensors and these were fitted below two holes at the two ends of a pipe.As the moving object passed over one hole,the
    first sensor was deactivated and a pulse was generated which served as theS i/p of an S-R flipflop which was used as a typical latch.Whenever the S i/p would receive the pulse,the latch O/P would go high.It would remain high as long as the object had not passed over the second hole and the second sensor had been deactivated which would again generate another pulse. This second pulse served as the R i/p of the S-R F/F. The width of the entire pulse gave the total time.In order to measure the time a pulse generator circuit was used.A counter was used to measure the fixed no. of pulses. The division, S=d/tN=K/N was then implemented by means of a division subroutine in a microprocessor.
    (b) PC based process control and monitoring: The project was a practical implementation of a soft instrumentation system.In this case the control panel of a conventional hardware system was replaced by the VDU and keyboard of a computer. The main objective of the project was to maintain the temperature process at a certain value. If the temperature of the process was below the specified range of value, the relay would get switched ON and consequently the process too would be allowed to continue. If the temperature exceeded the specified range or value, the entire process would be switched OFF by the switching OFF of the relay. All controlling signals were provided by the Computer through appropriate software. In the project an attempt was made to monitor only one process but through slight modifications it could be used to monitor several systems at a time.

Personal Profile:
    Name: Miss Aparajita Choudhury
    Address:c/o Mr M.Chaudhury,
    Steel Authority of India Limited,
    H.P.B Road,
    Near Hotel Nandan,
    Paltanbazar,
    Guwahati-781008.
    Email: [email protected]
    Date of Birth: 31/12/1975
    Passport No:
    Languages:English,Hindi,Assamese.

• zeroscarzeroscar Member Posts: 2
    Hi Joe,

It seems like your hotmail account is not working. I will send you my resume as soon as I receive the details information from you. Thanks for your attention!

From Peter

--------------------------------------------------------------

Need a C++ Programmer to do a project for my company. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I'll email you the project details when I receive your email.