Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Seeking a C/C++ Programmer

GBNDRGBNDR Member Posts: 1
Greetings,
I am seeking a C/C++ programmer who is interested in developing a text-based, multi-player program in their spare time. This is a paid position, payment of course is negotiable. An understanding of object orientation, network sockets, and a basic understanding of linux is required. However, experience with C++ doesn't need to be at the expert level. Because this is a text-based venture graphics, sound, and complicated algorithms won't be used at all. If you're interested please e-mail me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks,
Chris

Comments

• skadiyalaskadiyala Member Posts: 4
    Hi Chris,
    I think I'm not too late. I've been through your mail. I'm an C/C++ programmer, with experience of working on Sockets and TCP/IP.

I'd like to see the project specifications and let you know my comments on that.

Please mail the specifications to [email protected]

Cheers.
    Srinivas.

: Greetings,
    : I am seeking a C/C++ programmer who is interested in developing a text-based, multi-player program in their spare time. This is a paid position, payment of course is negotiable. An understanding of object orientation, network sockets, and a basic understanding of linux is required. However, experience with C++ doesn't need to be at the expert level. Because this is a text-based venture graphics, sound, and complicated algorithms won't be used at all. If you're interested please e-mail me at [email protected] or [email protected]
    :
    : Thanks,
    : Chris
    :
    :
    :

• kovankovan Member Posts: 20
    I realy wouldnt recommend this guy as someone you want to do business with. Me and him spent hours doing things figureing out solutions. I spent a lot of my time finding him different solutions on how to get started. He dissapeared from the face of this earth, now he reappears
    definately not recommed as someone you would want to work for
    UNLESS HE PAYS YOU UP FRONT

: Greetings,
    : I am seeking a C/C++ programmer who is interested in developing a text-based, multi-player program in their spare time. This is a paid position, payment of course is negotiable. An understanding of object orientation, network sockets, and a basic understanding of linux is required. However, experience with C++ doesn't need to be at the expert level. Because this is a text-based venture graphics, sound, and complicated algorithms won't be used at all. If you're interested please e-mail me at [email protected] or [email protected]
    :
    : Thanks,
    : Chris
    :
    :
    :