Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

I need C/C++ game programmers for an RPG (Royalties)

I need a team of three programmers for my start-up game company. We are making a 3D medieval/fantasy RPG for the PC using VC++.

Candidates should have a good amount of programming experience with a solid knowledge about 3D and DirectX. Unfortunately because of a lack of funds, I can only offer a percentage of total profits, not a set salary. There is a good possibility that we will make nothing. However, I believe with a good team, we can make a top-notch game and make a decent amount of money on it.

If you're interested, please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you.

Asif Rashid

Comments

• : I need a team of three programmers for my start-up game company. We are making a 3D medieval/fantasy RPG for the PC using VC++.

: Candidates should have a good amount of programming experience with a solid knowledge about 3D and DirectX. Unfortunately because of a lack of funds, I can only offer a percentage of total profits, not a set salary. There is a good possibility that we will make nothing. However, I believe with a good team, we can make a top-notch game and make a decent amount of money on it.

: If you're interested, please contact me at [email protected]

: Thank you.

A game with no guaranteed turn out? Get real. Not only does it take time, patience, and experience to write a game, especially one that is 3-d, but nobody will do it for free. A person with that kind of experience could simply join a REAL team of programmers to make a game, not just some person with an idea.

-Xotor-