Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

C++ Beginning Game

Hi,

I am looking for any C++ programmers that would want to work on a game with me. Any number of people would be good. There is no set limit for experience. You can be brand new to C++, just as long as you can learn. When I get a few people to help me, we will decide what type of game to create. We will probably use DOS BGI graphics(which is in Borland C++ Compiler). If you don't have Borland, you can either get it or you can create other parts of the program and someone can integrate them into the program. If you want to join the team just post a message. Sorry about the long message, I was just putting in what I needed to.

Thanks,

Chris

Comments

• rkam77rkam77 Member Posts: 7

Hi Chris, r u still looking for c++ programmers. I would be interested. pls. tell the details.
    Thanks.

: Hi,
    :
    : I am looking for any C++ programmers that would want to work on a game with me. Any number of people would be good. There is no set limit for experience. You can be brand new to C++, just as long as you can learn. When I get a few people to help me, we will decide what type of game to create. We will probably use DOS BGI graphics(which is in Borland C++ Compiler). If you don't have Borland, you can either get it or you can create other parts of the program and someone can integrate them into the program. If you want to join the team just post a message. Sorry about the long message, I was just putting in what I needed to.
    :
    : Thanks,
    :
    : Chris
    :

• AbhijitAbhijit Member Posts: 2
    :
    : I am looking for any C++ programmers that would want to work on a game with me. Any number of people would be good. There is no set limit for experience. You can be brand new to C++, just as long as you can learn. When I get a few people to help me, we will decide what type of game to create. We will probably use DOS BGI graphics(which is in Borland C++ Compiler). If you don't have Borland, you can either get it or you can create other parts of the program and someone can integrate them into the program. If you want to join the team just post a message. Sorry about the long message, I was just putting in what I needed to.
    :
    :
    :
    :

• CEJBurkeCEJBurke Member Posts: 18
    Hi Chris,
    Just read your message and I'm very interested. It sounds great. I have to tell you that I'm brand new to C++, just started this year. If you want to talk to me just reply back.
    Thanks
    Colin.

• nebin333nebin333 Member Posts: 38
    Sounds good. I can't do graphics (yet) but am willing to learn anything new. I have borland and have been programming for a little while now (about a year). I would be glad to help and have another friend who might also be willing. Please contact me at [email protected] because I probably won't get a response from you any other way. Also, my AIM name is nebin333.
  • Jynx81Jynx81 Member Posts: 2
    I am a current member of the Air Force, I'm the former computer science officer for det. 430 (rotated into new job field). I have 8 years experiance writing C++ programs for severial major companies. I also have limited DirectX RPG programming experiance. However, I do not have a huge amount of extra time since I am still quite involved with my day job. But I'm willing to help in any way I can. My e-mail is [email protected] let me know what you want to do and we can get started.

P.S. I have been a head programmer for a 5 different programming teams working on projects from 3D shooters to Jet analysis programs.
  • rbradrbrad Member Posts: 1
    Sounds interesting. I don't have any experience but I've recently finished the first semester of a two semester C++ programming course with an A. Interested in getting learning some stuff outside of the classroom while getting some experience. Currently I have Borland C++ Builder 5 Standard edition. My email address is [email protected]

Raymond

• maksoud78maksoud78 Member Posts: 6
    I have experience with C, C++ and Visual C++ programming especially networking programming including sockets and distributed programming techniques. My time is tight but I'd like to share you.. Inform me with details please. My email address is [email protected]

• Leet HaxsorLeet Haxsor Member Posts: 4
    I am willing to learn OOP in VC++6
    and do I have Ideas for games, applications, and general mayhem.
    Reply if you would like to know more. Im not in it for the profit but for fun and EXP. points (only 1, 000 ,000 to NEXT LEVEL) Lol...or not.

Thnx fur read'n.
  • guykirsguykirs Member Posts: 5
    : I have one year experience in visual c++ 6.0 . I graduated with honours. I have experience with socket, active x, database programs, Printing, serialization, Teaching and business software. I have no experince with games but I am ready to learn.
    Please feel free to view my webpage at www.geocities.com/guykirs or contact me at [email protected]

Thank you for your time

:

• chris666chris666 Member Posts: 71
    If you're still looking for programmers, my E-mail is [email protected] !

:
    :
    :
    :
    :