Anyone know how to draw a perfect circle using the mouse.

In my drawing program, I'm trying to add the ability to draw a perfect circle using an ellipse. Does anyone know a good way to do this? Thanks.

Comments

• : In my drawing program, I'm trying to add the ability to draw a perfect circle using an ellipse. Does anyone know a good way to do this? Thanks.
    :
    Yeh, you will just use the Ellipse function and make each of the corners of the circle equal. Understand what I'm saying?

--Tom Cat
  • : : In my drawing program, I'm trying to add the ability to draw a perfect circle using an ellipse. Does anyone know a good way to do this? Thanks.
    : :
    : Yeh, you will just use the Ellipse function and make each of the corners of the circle equal. Understand what I'm saying?
    :
    : --Tom Cat
    :

That will work if he is using a rectangle to define the elipse, (i.e. he specifies a square "rectangle"), if he is using an elipse drawing method based on semi focii, just specify the same coordinate for both semi focii.

Med venlig hilsen,

Adrian...

• Thanks, that was the one I was looking for. Using the mouse with it is a little harder so using the semi focii method will work a lot better.
    -K
    : : : In my drawing program, I'm trying to add the ability to draw a perfect circle using an ellipse. Does anyone know a good way to do this? Thanks.
    : : :
    : : Yeh, you will just use the Ellipse function and make each of the corners of the circle equal. Understand what I'm saying?
    : : --Tom Cat
    :
    : That will work if he is using a rectangle to define the elipse, (i.e. he specifies a square "rectangle"), if he is using an elipse drawing method based on semi focii, just specify the same coordinate for both semi focii.
    :
    :
    : Med venlig hilsen,
    :
    : Adrian...
    :
    :