THE DETAILS ARE BELOW. I WOULD LIKE A BALLPARK ESTIMATE TO CREATE THIS:
1. This program will run always on the CD, It will run on all Win32 platforms.
2. There is no save option on the menu, all they can do is open, and exit on the File menu. The open option on the File menu, will function the same way as the drop down menu, and select which picture you want to view. THe pictures should be encypted so they cannot be copied to another source, all they can do is print the picture that is viewed with the print button.
3. No other supporting files, I would like the person to select a picture (JPG) from the drop down menu and when it is viewed they have an option to zoom in the picture, zoom out the picture, and print the picture, that is it.
5. When the VIEW option is selected, all they can do is zoom in or zoom out .So the VIEW MENU will only have ZOOM IN, NORMAL VIEW, and ZOOM OUT displayed. THe HELP menu will just have the ABOUT box with my copyright info.
6. The USER can open and view more than 1 picture at a time, possibly up to 10 or whatever you think is best.
7. When the User zooms in or out, the view window stays the same, and the picture gets clipped. There will be scroll bars on the picture being viewed. They can zoom in 5X the normal pic, and 5X zoom out of the normal view. WHen the person hits print, what the person sees on the selected view window will be printed to their printer on 8.5 X 11inches paper.
OTHER THINGS: I also want to be able on the master program to change different pics into the program, and change the names of the pictures, on the drop down menu, and open file. But on the disks I am selling, (the viewer disk) you do not have these features. You only have the features on items 1-7 above for the viewer disks. Please get back to me on this, and possibly a price quote to create this. I have a sample pic of what this program should look like if you can send me your email, I will email it to you THank you. David. User260084@aol.com