PC App Developer for Project

Hi -

I'm not quite sure where to post this, but I hope this spot will due. I'd like to speak with an experienced shareware PC application developer about a possible project. The project involves integration with the Internet. Please write me at [email protected]

Comments

• Please tell us more about your project.. for example.. what part of the project will the developer do vs. what part of the project you will do. Are there any preferences in language? As this is to be a shareware project.. how do you expect fair remuneration to take place? I know.. .. LOL.. but if you want the project to take off.. you have to build some interest for the Developer to risk his time and efforts in whatever the endeavor is that you envision.. .

: Hi -
    :
    : I'm not quite sure where to post this, but I hope this spot will due. I'd like to speak with an experienced shareware PC application developer about a possible project. The project involves integration with the Internet. Please write me at [email protected]
    :
    :

• : Hi -
    :
    : I'm not quite sure where to post this, but I hope this spot will due. I'd like to speak with an experienced shareware PC application developer about a possible project. The project involves integration with the Internet. Please write me at [email protected]
    :
    :
    Its ok to chat here.. (and it will save you some time and energies in keeping anyone interested abreast of what you endeavoring). Specifically what is it you are looking for?.. Technical expertise?.. If so, what platform / programming language is your project.. If you have coded the project.. is it complete?.. Marketing Expertise.. finding & developing customers and software distribution? Is this a text based application.. or graphical? What genre is it?.. Service, Game, Business application.. Personal toolbox?

Please tell us more.. .