Divx in Delphi

I'm interested in writing a divx player in Delphi. Any help would be very wellcome (components, instructions etc.).

Thanx.

Comments

• : I'm interested in writing a divx player in Delphi. Any help would be very wellcome (components, instructions etc.).
    :
    : Thanx.
    :
    :

use TMediaPlayer, that's the cool thing of 'windows' components... When installing codecs, the TMediaPlayer can use them, just set the play type to AVI et voila, play any divx you want :-D

good luck,

[blue][b][italic],-~[ D-FADER ]~-'[/italic][/b][/blue]

• : : I'm interested in writing a divx player in Delphi. Any help would be very wellcome (components, instructions etc.).
    : :
    : : Thanx.
    :
    : use TMediaPlayer, that's the cool thing of 'windows' components... When installing codecs, the TMediaPlayer can use them, just set the play type to AVI et voila, play any divx you want :-D
    :
    :
    : good luck,
    :
    : [blue][b][italic],-~[ D-FADER ]~-'[/italic][/b][/blue]
    :
    :

also of course, if mediaplayer crashes, so will tmediaplayer (when players with a own system such as virtualdub can play em just fine)

*getting out a tiny little bit of anger* :p

• : also of course, if mediaplayer crashes, so will tmediaplayer (when players with a own system such as virtualdub can play em just fine)
    :
    : *getting out a tiny little bit of anger* :p

Personally I use the Windows Media Player 6.4 ActiveX control in my movie player, and have never had a problem with it crashing. But then Ive never really had a problem with WMP7 either, the only reason I dont use it is because it's so big and ugly.
  • : : also of course, if mediaplayer crashes, so will tmediaplayer (when players with a own system such as virtualdub can play em just fine)
    : : *getting out a tiny little bit of anger* :p
    :
    : Personally I use the Windows Media Player 6.4 ActiveX control in my movie player, and have never had a problem with it crashing. But then Ive never really had a problem with WMP7 either, the only reason I dont use it is because it's so big and ugly.
    :

true 6.4 is a lot better.. though v7 has some codecs and a better auto install of codecs.

*use 6 in win xp :), mplayer2.exe :)*