Delete any Row for FlexGrid

VB6 MSFlexGrid Control

Using an unbound flexgrid, how can I delete an entire row from the middle of a table. A .DeleteItem in conjuction with the .Additem would have been nice.

Just Clearing the data from the cells does not really help, becuase of the blank row that remains.

Suggestions?

Comments

• Answering my own question

Ths will delete the currently selected row

flexgrid.RemoveItem flexgrid.Row

Just make sure you are not trying to delete a Header Row, or that last visable row.

: VB6 MSFlexGrid Control
    :
    : Using an unbound flexgrid, how can I delete an entire row from the middle of a table. A .DeleteItem in conjuction with the .Additem would have been nice.

• : VB6 MSFlexGrid Control
    :
    : Using an unbound flexgrid, how can I delete an entire row from the middle of a table. A .DeleteItem in conjuction with the .Additem would have been nice.
    :
    : Just Clearing the data from the cells does not really help, becuase of the blank row that remains.
    :
    : Suggestions?
    :
    :

• : Answering my own question
    :
    : Ths will delete the currently selected row
    :
    : flexgrid.RemoveItem flexgrid.Row
    :
    : Just make sure you are not trying to delete a Header Row, or that last visable row.
    :
    : Thanks :)
    :
    : : VB6 MSFlexGrid Control
    : :
    : : Using an unbound flexgrid, how can I delete an entire row from the middle of a table. A .DeleteItem in conjuction with the .Additem would have been nice.
    :
    :
    :

You also cannot delete the last non fixed row. This is what I do:

[code]WIth MSFlexGrid1
    If (.Rows > .FixedRows + 1) Then
    .RemoveItem .Row
    Else
    .Rows = .FixedRows
    End If
    End With[/code]

• I used this code to delete the last row of flex gird. but error come out like "Sub or Function not defined"
    The following are my coding. I look forward your reply.

Private Sub Cmddelete_Click()
    Dim ItemFlexGrid As MSHFlexGrid

If MsgBox("Do you want to remove this record?", vbYesNo) = vbYes Then
    With ItemFlexGrid
    If (.row > .FixedRows + 1) Then
    .RemoveItem .row
    Else
    .row = .FixedRows
    End If
    Endwith
    End If
    End Sub