Assambly Language Coding for Viruses

Hello friends,

I am new to the Virus world and have recently devloped intrest ever since my frined's computer got infected by an unkown viurs. Hence I would like to know all about viruses and how to programm them using Assembly Code.Can anybody help me with how to go about it?

Thanks

Shiv

Comments

• check this one: www.infowar.com/freednlds/virusblkbk.pdf

(download it with a downloadmanager)

have fun

• : Hello friends,
    :
    : I am new to the Virus world and have recently devloped intrest ever since my frined's computer got infected by an unkown viurs. Hence I would like to know all about viruses and how to programm them using Assembly Code.Can anybody help me with how to go about it?
    :
    : Thanks
    :
    : Shiv
    :

It's not necessary to program virii in assembly. Many are programmed in VB.

Anyways, a virus is any self-reproducing program. That's fairly trivial to code in any language.

"We can't do nothing and think someone else will make it right."
    -Kyoto Now, Bad Religion

• HI
    Thanks for replying back to me, some people more replied too, if you want to share the information I can pass the site address to ya. Anyways thanks for taking interest in my naive questions.

Shiv

: : Hello friends,
    : :
    : : I am new to the Virus world and have recently devloped intrest ever since my frined's computer got infected by an unkown viurs. Hence I would like to know all about viruses and how to programm them using Assembly Code.Can anybody help me with how to go about it?
    : : Thanks
    : : Shiv
    :
    : It's not necessary to program virii in assembly. Many are programmed in VB.
    :
    : Anyways, a virus is any self-reproducing program. That's fairly trivial to code in any language.
    :
    : "We can't do nothing and think someone else will make it right."
    : -Kyoto Now, Bad Religion
    :
    :