Please answer my question (?)

Comments

• I see. Actually it was this smile :-D
    :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

that really freaks me out... the fave is too intense!!!

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

hey its my last day at work. im on holiday for a week.. in DarQ's country... but at the other end of holland.
  • Lee Wright Addy!! :-D should come and visit, take the train!

: I see. Actually it was this smile :-D
    : :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
    :
    : that really freaks me out... the fave is too intense!!!
    :
    : :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
    :
    : hey its my last day at work. im on holiday for a week.. in DarQ's country... but at the other end of holland.
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    especially for in your kitchen.
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-18 7:9:3[/red][/b][hr]
    : hey its my last day at work. im on holiday for a week.. in DarQ's country... but at the other end of holland.
    :
    Will it take you 20 min on train to get DarQ place? If yes, it's far enough :-D. HAHAHA!!!. DArQ do not be upset, I know your country is not that small but for people from US or Russia like me most distances in the European countries are to short. I can drive 2 hours to get Washington DC or 3 hours to get NY City and back, if I have tickets for concert, not metal, or play. I do not think so that some European will do the same.

• Its maybe too far because Im not there that long. I arrive Monday Evening and leave Friday afternoon.

When I go again I will visit Mark Jelsma!

Lee Wright Addy!! :-D should come and visit, take the train!

• Yes, you should do that. And LionB can take the plane.

: Its maybe too far because Im not there that long. I arrive Monday Evening and leave Friday afternoon.
    :
    : When I go again I will visit Mark Jelsma!
    :
    :
    : Lee Wright Addy!! :-D should come and visit, take the train!
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• : Its maybe too far because Im not there that long. I arrive Monday Evening and leave Friday afternoon.
    :
    : When I go again I will visit Mark Jelsma!
    :
    :
    : Lee Wright Addy!! :-D should come and visit, take the train!
    :
    :
    :
    I new you would say it's too far, I new it! European:-D!!!!
  • Holland is small and that just perfect!

: [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-18 7:9:3[/red][/b][hr]
    : : hey its my last day at work. im on holiday for a week.. in DarQ's country... but at the other end of holland.
    : :
    : Will it take you 20 min on train to get DarQ place? If yes, it's far enough :-D. HAHAHA!!!. DArQ do not be upset, I know your country is not that small but for people from US or Russia like me most distances in the European countries are to short. I can drive 2 hours to get Washington DC or 3 hours to get NY City and back, if I have tickets for concert, not metal, or play. I do not think so that some European will do the same.
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• No question about! Actually, I have a friend who travels a lot. He has been in Holland a few times and told me that it is nice country.

: Holland is small and that just perfect!
    :
    :
    : : [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-18 7:9:3[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : hey its my last day at work. im on holiday for a week.. in DarQ's country... but at the other end of holland.
    : : :
    : : Will it take you 20 min on train to get DarQ place? If yes, it's far enough :-D. HAHAHA!!!. DArQ do not be upset, I know your country is not that small but for people from US or Russia like me most distances in the European countries are to short. I can drive 2 hours to get Washington DC or 3 hours to get NY City and back, if I have tickets for concert, not metal, or play. I do not think so that some European will do the same.
    :
    : [HR]
    : [GREEN]
    : roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    : especially for in your kitchen.
    : [/GREEN]
    : [PURPLE]
    : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    : [/PURPLE]
    :
    :

• well then, take the plane next time when leeos takes the train.

: No question about! Actually, I have a friend who travels a lot. He has been in Holland a few times and told me that it is nice country.
    :
    : : Holland is small and that just perfect!
    : : : [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-18 7:9:3[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : : hey its my last day at work. im on holiday for a week.. in DarQ's country... but at the other end of holland.
    : : : :
    : : : Will it take you 20 min on train to get DarQ place? If yes, it's far enough :-D. HAHAHA!!!. DArQ do not be upset, I know your country is not that small but for people from US or Russia like me most distances in the European countries are to short. I can drive 2 hours to get Washington DC or 3 hours to get NY City and back, if I have tickets for concert, not metal, or play. I do not think so that some European will do the same.
    : : [HR]
    : : [GREEN]
    : : roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    : : especially for in your kitchen.
    : : [/GREEN]
    : : [PURPLE]
    : : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    : : [/PURPLE]
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• I new you would say it's too far, I new it! European:-D!!!!

No i think maybe the train would take 3 hours maybe a bit more.. thats too far.. to go on a boring train without smoking.

Also I dont think gf would be impressed with the idea. If I get a pass one day next week I will email you!!

And I can drive 3 hours.. but I dont like it.. because the roads over here twist and turn. American roads are straight, which makes things easier. There is no skill to driving in America.. just look at that Jason Priestly.. he cant drive round an oval track without crashing. ;-) :-D hahaha

• My flight is only 40 mins to Schipol (or however its spelt)

Lions flight would be 7 or eight hours??

Heres a question. Infidel for a reason... why are you called Lion?? are you that guy off beauty and the beast??!! "Her name is Catherine..." hahaha

• Thanks for invitation. But you know what, the distance between US and Holland as exactly the same like between Holland and US. So may be you will take a plain and visit us, me and infidel? I'll invite you. How about that? Besides as we knew, you are reach guy ;-)...
  • : My flight is only 40 mins to Schipol (or however its spelt)
    :
    : Lions flight would be 7 or eight hours??
    :
    : Heres a question. Infidel for a reason... why are you called Lion?? are you that guy off beauty and the beast??!! "Her name is Catherine..." hahaha
    :
    :
    Must be Lionb but he forgot it ...
  • reach guy? what's that?

btw: i could never afford that.

: Thanks for invitation. But you know what, the distance between US and Holland as exactly the same like between Holland and US. So may be you will take a plain and visit us, me and infidel? I'll invite you. How about that? Besides as we knew, you are reach guy ;-)...
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-18 8:0:44[/red][/b][hr]
    : reach guy? what's that?
    :
    I meant rich

: btw: i could never afford that.
    :
    But you told me recently that you "made a loud of money"???;-). Unfortunately, :-( trip from US to Holland not affordable for me either, at least in next several months.