Work Schedule

[b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-21 12:4:23[/red][/b][hr]
Here is myschedule for this week if any needs to contact me.

http://www.chicagocircle.com/links/my_schedule.html

Comments

• Whozzlee? Hahaha!

: [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-21 12:4:23[/red][/b][hr]
    : Here is myschedule for this week if any needs to contact me.
    :
    : http://www.chicagocircle.com/links/my_schedule.html
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    especially for in your kitchen.
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-22 6:55:38[/red][/b][hr]
    : Whozzlee? Hahaha!
    :
    Is anybody else interesting in my scedule? If yes, check the first message in this thread.

• Where did you get it. Made yourself?

: : Whozzlee? Hahaha!
    : :
    : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    :
    : Is anybody else interesting in my scedule?
    :
    :

[HR]
    Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    [HR]

[GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]

• No somebody sent it to me

: Where did you get it. Made yourself?
    :
    :
    : : : Whozzlee? Hahaha!
    : : :
    : : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    : : Is anybody else interesting in my scedule?
    :
    : [HR]
    : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    :
    : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

• Wow! it's really wonderful, lionb.
    I wonder how that somebody who sent it to you
    made it!I also want it!

: [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-21 12:4:23[/red][/b][hr]
    : Here is myschedule for this week if any needs to contact me.
    :
    : http://www.chicagocircle.com/links/my_schedule.html
    :
    :
    :

• : Wow! it's really wonderful, lionb.
    : I wonder how that somebody who sent it to you
    : made it!I also want it!
    :
    : : [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-21 12:4:23[/red][/b][hr]
    : : Here is myschedule for this week if any needs to contact me.
    : : http://www.chicagocircle.com/links/my_schedule.html

I just got it from some of my coworker and this person is not programmer. This particular joke were built using Java, I believe. But you can build it using VB Picture and Timer too. It's not big deal just takes a long time.
  • : : Wow! it's really wonderful, lionb.
    : : I wonder how that somebody who sent it to you
    : : made it!I also want it!
    : : : [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-21 12:4:23[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : Here is myschedule for this week if any needs to contact me.
    : : : http://www.chicagocircle.com/links/my_schedule.html
    :
    : I just got it from some of my coworker and this person is not programmer. This particular joke were built using Java, I believe. But you can build it using VB Picture and Timer too. It's not big deal just takes a long time.
    :
    I was wrong about Java. They used regular HTML and .gif animated files. Do not ask me how to build .gif animation. Never done it before.
  • Have you got the Paint Shop Pro 6 package? Then look no further because the package includes Animation Shop Pro which you can use to make these things animated very easy. Ofcourse you do need some pictures to animite first!:)

Then let me make the HTML!! I have recently learned HTML very quickly and I can now to almost everything in HTML!! :) Instead of the project i am working on, this might be something more fun and perhaps even useful to make!:)

: : : Wow! it's really wonderful, lionb.
    : : : I wonder how that somebody who sent it to you
    : : : made it!I also want it!
    : : : : [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-21 12:4:23[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : : Here is myschedule for this week if any needs to contact me.
    : : : :
    : : : : http://www.chicagocircle.com/links/my_schedule.html
    : : I just got it from some of my coworker and this person is not programmer. This particular joke were built using Java, I believe. But you can build it using VB Picture and Timer too. It's not big deal just takes a long time.
    : I was wrong about Java. They used regular HTML and .gif animated files. Do not ask me how to build .gif animation. Never done it before.
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• : Have you got the Paint Shop Pro 6 package? Then look no further because the package includes Animation Shop Pro which you can use to make these things animated very easy. Ofcourse you do need some pictures to animite first!:)
    :
    : Then let me make the HTML!! I have recently learned HTML very quickly and I can now to almost everything in HTML!! :)

Now fun begins! How about virus scanning project?:-D

Instead of the project i am working on, this might be something more fun and perhaps even useful to make!:)
    :
    :
    : : : : Wow! it's really wonderful, lionb.
    : : : : I wonder how that somebody who sent it to you
    : : : : made it!I also want it!
    : : : : : [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-21 12:4:23[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : : : Here is myschedule for this week if any needs to contact me.
    : : : : :
    : : : : : http://www.chicagocircle.com/links/my_schedule.html
    : : : I just got it from some of my coworker and this person is not programmer. This particular joke were built using Java, I believe. But you can build it using VB Picture and Timer too. It's not big deal just takes a long time.
    : : I was wrong about Java. They used regular HTML and .gif animated files. Do not ask me how to build .gif animation. Never done it before.
    :
    : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    :
    : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

• read next post (im working on it)

: : Have you got the Paint Shop Pro 6 package? Then look no further because the package includes Animation Shop Pro which you can use to make these things animated very easy. Ofcourse you do need some pictures to animite first!:)
    : : Then let me make the HTML!! I have recently learned HTML very quickly and I can now to almost everything in HTML!! :)
    :
    : Now fun begins! How about virus scanning project?:-D
    :
    : Instead of the project i am working on, this might be something more fun and perhaps even useful to make!:)
    : : : : : Wow! it's really wonderful, lionb.
    : : : : : I wonder how that somebody who sent it to you
    : : : : : made it!I also want it!
    : : : : :
    : : : : : : [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-21 12:4:23[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : : : : Here is myschedule for this week if any needs to contact me.
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : : http://www.chicagocircle.com/links/my_schedule.html
    : : : : I just got it from some of my coworker and this person is not programmer. This particular joke were built using Java, I believe. But you can build it using VB Picture and Timer too. It's not big deal just takes a long time.
    : : : I was wrong about Java. They used regular HTML and .gif animated files. Do not ask me how to build .gif animation. Never done it before.
    : : [HR]
    : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : [HR]
    : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• Well, actually I am not Lion ... but anyway. Sure I am!!! That's why I am here on this board.
  • I have already looked at the pages and i think they are pretty damn interesting! I love learning new things, i must admit i am a beginner in AV scanning but I know a good deal about maximizing the performance of a program. I just tested my loader and it had no problems with the 64kb limit that VB carries. I even managed to load 254MB two times simultanous into the memory, it took me few minutes but hey, even MS shit had the same difficulties with those files because it takes windows a lot of time to move the stuff around through the swap files and the memory.

In the old days it was me who managed to program a game on my 3.54 mHz MSX computer that played 24 channel wave music at the backgound in BASIC!! It could never be done but only in ASM/ML. No, i did it and the game is still here. Download yourself a MSX emulator and try it!

Ever heard of a horizontal scroller that simulates a screensplit (only ML) at high speed and that bounces on a bounces on a double SIN loop.

Hahah! I love the old days, with computer of today i cannot just decide for myself how to manage the performance problem.

[HR]
    [HR]

• : Hahah! I love the old days, with computer of today i cannot just decide for myself how to manage the performance problem.
    I think the major problem writing the virus scanning (VS) program is not performance. You have to find way how your program'll recognize/determine virus. That's is biggest challenge!!! By the way, I am still waiting for replay about "bad loaded". It's not clear for me, may be because I am more funny than smart ...
  • 1. bout bad loading. Read my other posts? Its about making it an different format so that a Anti-Virus (AV) scanner can do its best job.

2. performance and efficiency (virus determination rating) is the same for me.

:
    : : Hahah! I love the old days, with computer of today i cannot just decide for myself how to manage the performance problem.
    : I think the major problem writing the virus scanning (VS) program is not performance. You have to find way how your program'll recognize/determine virus. That's is biggest challenge!!! By the way, I am still waiting for replay about "bad loaded". It's not clear for me, may be because I am more funny than smart ...
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• 1. bout bad loading. Read my other posts? Its about making it an different format so that a Anti-Virus (AV) scanner can do its best job.

Does it mean that "bad loading" is about virus and "good loading" about good file?

2. performance and efficiency (virus determination rating) is the same for me.

If you worry about efficiency/performance, does it mean that you've already find way to determine/recognize Virus using VB but it's not that efficient?

Wait a second ... This board was not created for serious programming discussion. So may be you are jokking around about VS programm?
    Am I correct?