Anyone of you?

2»

Comments

• Read next post:

: [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-22 8:17:2[/red][/b][hr]
    : is the reason why i first want the shit to be loaded correctly and in its most efficient way BEFORE programming the scanner.
    :
    : What do you mean "to be loaded corectly"? What is "not correctly loaded"? Loaded what and where?
    :
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    [HR]

[GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]

• : Read next post:
    Stil waiting ...
  • wait wait wai and remember me about what i was talking about

: Read next post:
    :
    : : [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-22 8:17:2[/red][/b][hr]
    : : is the reason why i first want the shit to be loaded correctly and in its most efficient way BEFORE programming the scanner.
    : :
    : : What do you mean "to be loaded corectly"? What is "not correctly loaded"? Loaded what and where?
    :
    : [HR]
    : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    :
    : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• i am not joking.
    I would always try to find a better solution and a faster one. Thats the challenge of the future.

:
    : : is the reason why i first want the shit to be loaded correctly and in its most efficient way BEFORE programming the scanner.
    : : What do you mean "to be loaded corectly"? What is "not correctly loaded"? Loaded what and where?
    :
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• i am not joking.
    I would always try to find a better solution and a faster one. Thats the challenge of the future.

:
    :
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-22 12:44:16[/red][/b][hr]
    "i am not joking." That's good. In that case let me ask/rephrase my question. How are going to use VB to recognize/determine virus? I know about virii just a little, may be a little bit more than regular computer user. Nevertheless, I know there is one way to determine virus. It's reading the file background. I do not think, but not sure, that there is way to do that using VB. Do you know some other way to do that (determine virus) using VB? Please, answer me - do you or you do not?

• Excuse me but i have never heard about the definition of background (processing/scanning) in this context. Please enlighten me! (?)

: [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-22 12:44:16[/red][/b][hr]
    : "i am not joking." That's good. In that case let me ask/rephrase my question. How are going to use VB to recognize/determine virus? I know about virii just a little, may be a little bit more than regular computer user. Nevertheless, I know there is one way to determine virus. It's reading the file background. I do not think, but not sure, that there is way to do that using VB. Do you know some other way to do that (determine virus) using VB? Please, answer me - do you or you do not?
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• Unfortunately, I do not know that much about this subject either. I've just read about this in some article a few years ago and may be I am not remember correctly. May be you need to "scann" some articles that I sent to you.

: Excuse me but i have never heard about the definition of background (processing/scanning) in this context. Please enlighten me! (?)
    :
    : : [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-22 12:44:16[/red][/b][hr]
    : : "i am not joking." That's good. In that case let me ask/rephrase my question. How are going to use VB to recognize/determine virus? I know about virii just a little, may be a little bit more than regular computer user. Nevertheless, I know there is one way to determine virus. It's reading the file background. I do not think, but not sure, that there is way to do that using VB. Do you know some other way to do that (determine virus) using VB? Please, answer me - do you or you do not?
    :
    :
    :
    :

• : : Excuse me but i have never heard about the definition of background (processing/scanning) in this context. Please enlighten me! (?)

Looks like I messed up "file background" with something else
  • Forget about file background. I was wrong:-(
    :-o

• perhaps you mean scanning at the background in windows while the user can continue his/her daily work? That should now be a problem. I also am not responsibly for integrating it into windows, my "co-worker" does that part, i only make the opening and scanning of files DLL.

: : : Excuse me but i have never heard about the definition of background (processing/scanning) in this context. Please enlighten me! (?)
    : : :
    :
    :
    : Looks like I messed up "file background" with something else
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• It's reading the file background.

That's wrong terminalogy. I meant, VS has to scann programm for piggyback.

• piggyback? I have heard that term before but i don't know its definition. elaborate.

: It's reading the file background.
    :
    : That's wrong terminalogy. I meant, VS has to scann programm for piggyback.
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-23 6:11:14[/red][/b][hr]
    [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-23 6:9:44[/red][/b][hr]
    Piggyback means to link or add something to a larger or more important item, or to become linked or added to something else
    Virus usually piggybacks to program. I am not sure that my explanation good enough because like I said do not know that much about virii. May be infidel who is much smarter than I am knows more.

: piggyback? I have heard that term before but i don't know its definition. elaborate.
    :
    : : It's reading the file background.
    : : That's wrong terminalogy. I meant, VS has to scann programm for piggyback.
    :
    :

• no problem, im smart enough to figure out and understand what you mean:))) NO PROB!

: [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-23 6:11:14[/red][/b][hr]
    : [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-23 6:9:44[/red][/b][hr]
    : Piggyback means to link or add something to a larger or more important item, or to become linked or added to something else
    : Virus usually piggybacks to program. I am not sure that my explanation good enough because like I said do not know that much about virii. May be infidel who is much smarter than I am knows more.
    :
    :
    : : piggyback? I have heard that term before but i don't know its definition. elaborate.
    : : : It's reading the file background.
    : : :
    : : : That's wrong terminalogy. I meant, VS has to scann programm for piggyback.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]