Foreign languge

Comments

• : just out of curiasity, does anyone here speak spanish? im not sure if im the only hispanic in my school learning a programming language but there ONE of you MUST be hispanic right?!?!
    :
    : i dont like being alone:-(
    :
    On the main VB board yes but I am not sure about this board.
  • Does it matter? This is a multi cultural environement anyway?

: : just out of curiasity, does anyone here speak spanish? im not sure if im the only hispanic in my school learning a programming language but there ONE of you MUST be hispanic right?!?!
    : :
    : : i dont like being alone:-(
    : On the main VB board yes but I am not sure about this board.
    :
    [HR]
    Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    [HR]

[GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]

• : Does it matter? This is a multi cultural environement anyway?
    :
    I believe so!
  • Moai sa! Dan kin ik no lekker frysk preatte!! Hahaha

: : Does it matter? This is a multi cultural environement anyway?
    : I believe so!
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• : just out of curiasity, does anyone here speak spanish? im not sure if im the only hispanic in my school learning a programming language but there ONE of you MUST be hispanic right?!?!
    :
    : i dont like being alone:-(
    :
    Why are you so worry about that? I am pretty sure that I am only one Russian speaking person on this board but I don't care about that. DarQ is right. This is multicultural environment and I believe/hope most of us do not care about culture, skin color, native language, religious or nationality of other members.
  • He doesnt like to be alone. Well my dearest mate! You are not alone, we are all with you, even during the tough periods of your being. Heheh..

Let's all agree with DarQ, isn't it LionB??

: : i dont like being alone:-(
    : Why are you so worry about that? I am pretty sure that I am only one Russian speaking person on this board but I don't care about that. DarQ is right. This is multicultural environment and I believe/hope most of us do not care about culture, skin color, native language, religious or nationality of other members.
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• Agreed. By the way Lionb. Police accademy 7 ( going to moscow ) was on tv last night. ........cheeeeeeeezzyyyyy

does that sort of sterio typing p*ss you off a bit?

: He doesnt like to be alone. Well my dearest mate! You are not alone, we are all with you, even during the tough periods of your being. Heheh..
    :
    : Let's all agree with DarQ, isn't it LionB??
    :
    :
    : : : i dont like being alone:-(
    : : :
    : : Why are you so worry about that? I am pretty sure that I am only one Russian speaking person on this board but I don't care about that. DarQ is right. This is multicultural environment and I believe/hope most of us do not care about culture, skin color, native language, religious or nationality of other members.
    :
    : [HR]
    : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : [HR]
    :
    : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

• : Agreed. By the way Lionb. Police accademy 7 ( going to moscow ) was on tv last night. ........cheeeeeeeezzyyyyy
    :
    : does that sort of sterio typing p*ss you off a bit?
    :
    Not at all. I stoped to watch Police accademy on # 2 I believe. I do not like to watch the same film more than 2 times. Especially that kind of film. I like comedy but not that one. If they are going to Moscow, it means the screen writter became to create soap opera (not art at all) not film. Stereo typing about Russia and Russian people? I do not care about that because it's somebody else's stereo type and somebody else's problem :-D, not mine. I know that I don't look like western's Russian stereo type. That's enough for me.
  • Oh, forgot to say. Welcome back leeos!!!
  • hummmmmmmmmmmmmmumm

: Oh, forgot to say. Welcome back leeos!!!
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• : Oh, forgot to say. Welcome back leeos!!!

Thanks.. I left Holland early. I was going to call in on Darq, but my early bath was quite unplanned.

Police accademy 7 is v. lame. I only watched it because i was waiting for jackie chan's stunt school to come on.

sometimes when you see sereo types in films its quite funny.

like... hugh grant in hollywood films is a stero type englishman.
    like... jw pepper policeman in 80's 007 films is sterotype american.

all very funny.
  • : In US they call then tangerine. Now idea why. I think because of the same reasom why they call football soccer.

Tangerines are not the same as Madarine Oranges. Mandarines are like miniature oranges. You can get cans of them in any grocery store.
  • : hummmmmmmmmmmmmmumm
    :
    I did not get it. What is it? Some special sence of humor?

• : sometimes when you see sereo types in films its quite funny.
    :
    It's funny if the is comedy about stereo type. But it's not funny when it's serious film and stero type appears just because screen writer does not have enough knowledge about countrry or culture.
  • :
    : : sometimes when you see sereo types in films its quite funny.
    : It's funny if the is comedy about stereo type. But it's not funny when it's serious film and stero type appears just because screen writer does not have enough knowledge about countrry or culture.

Yes thats very true indeed. Im trying to think of a serious film where this has happened. Indeed i can. There is a new harrison ford film which is on at the conema in the UK at the moment. Ford's charater is a russian military. My friend said it was poor, because the script was full of " comrade.. dar comrade.. neit comrade " My mate come from the old eastern block when he was young.. so it pissed him off a bit.